Because Attendee Lists, Agendas, and Speakers often change, you can't avoid last minute projects when printing for an event.
Changes are budget killers and create unnecessary crisis just when the event is about to start. You may not be able to avoid last minute changes, but you can be prepared for those eleventh hour alterations.
Here are some tips to avoid the crisis:
- In complex design projects, don't include elements that may change.
- Print important pieces ahead of time to save money.
- Design the items that can change so that they are simple, inexpensive print projects like black & white inserts.
- Set a deadline for all changes to be completed and go to print.
Print these items ahead of time:
- Admission Tickets
- Day One Newsletters
- Letter from the President
- Pocket Folders
- Sponsor Inserts
- Speaker Bio Inserts
- Trade Show Floor Plans
Print these custom printed items that commonly change last:
- Attendee Lists
- Exhibitor Lists
- Dinner Menus
- Speaker Event Programs
- Daily Agendas
- Presentation Slides
Think of your Event Printing like a grocery list. Get your big shopping out of the way ahead of time, so you only have to stop at the convenience store for the occasional bottle of milk.
Taking your entire grocery list to the convenience store will cost you twice as much and you'll have to settle for some substitute items that you're not happy with.
Need some custom printing for your next event?