Many of our customers want to establish a presence online or rebrand their websites and don't know where to start. Sometimes even a website update seems like a huge.
Taking time to consider your message carefully before starting to work with a developer or designer will save you time and money.
Below is a Website Design Brief that we give to our customers to define their project goals and clarify their vision.
1) Tell Us About Your Company
- Organization Name
- Provide us with a brief profile of your company
- Describe your products and/or services
- Describe your target audience
- Who are your primary competitors?
- What sets your company apart from the competition?
2) Tell Us About Your Project
- What is your primary objective for this project (goals and purposes)?
- If you have an existing website, what would you like to change about it?
- If you have an existing website, what would you like to keep from it?
- Who will be providing copy for the website, or do you need copywriting services?
- Do you have materials like a logo and photos to use in the design? YES NO
3) Please check the box for any of the elements that you would like:
|Content Management System (CMS)||Mobile Website|
|Multiple Languages||Social Media Integration|
4) What custom components do you need such as "lead capture" forms, estimate calculators, etc.
5) Do you need any information/data feeds integrated into your website?
6) List some websites that you like (in terms of design), and why you like them.
7) Please check the boxes for any words that you would like to be used to describe your new website.
8) What words do you want people to associate with your business?
9) List adjectives that describe what you want to communicate (e.g. strong, fresh, masculine, illusive, funny, athletic, warm, etc.)
10) Are there any specific styles or elements that you do NOT want?
11) What colors would you like to use?
12) Are there any colors you definitely do NOT want to see?
13) What is your budget?
14) When do you require your initial designs?
15) What is your deadline for the completed project?
16) What else would you like to tell us?